Morning Light, a giveback to NTU

Morning Light

A simple picture of black and white print from 2 years back, was chosen as one of the complimentary pictures of a set of official notecards (well what's notecard?) by NTU officer of Centre for Excellence in Learning & Teaching. Surprisingly, I thought that they would have chosen the pictures from the Misty Campus series. Well, I like this picture too! The lecturer who taught me how to print from 2 years back had given some praises to this picture too!

It's yet another milestone for me in my photography journey. Albeit I got not much talent in arts and photography, I am learning step by step, to improve my senses.

*****************************

Welcome, the new puppy as our new family member! A female Beagle!
Thanks Marcus for bringing the puppy to our house, and I'm glad that dad and mum are willing and happy to accept this new member!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulation! Roommate!

Popular Posts