UP and Pasta



Another weekend with Ailin. This time the mission is to watch the long awaited "UP" in 3D and also to buy my Crumpler 7 million dollar!

The morning is spent running from Hall 13 to Hall 1, and then back, to claim my prize from Boon Ming!! Yes, the WARAKU SGD 50 voucher! Yeah, so we would have free meal! It was quite a surprise when he told me I won the voucher. So, good luck to your Taiwan itinerary planning competition!

First thing for the day, buying movie ticket for "UP" in Iluma.
Well the "UP" is so superb and I love all the characters! Dug, Kevin, Russell and Carl. Had a good laugh and wow, they did 'pop up' from the screen! 3D is the new trend eh?

I have finally bought the Crumpler 7 million dollar bag, which hurts my wallet so much... Hurt hurt... I hope I will make full use of this bag, put everything and bring all my film, digital gear out whenever I can.


Had some not-so-impressive desserts before heading for movie.

After movie, time to head for dinner after a short walk in Iluma. Yup, the Waraku Japanese Pasta in Orchard Heeren.




Some photos in this nice restaurant are indeed something that we should do.



Of course with some creativity from Ailin.



About the food, yes, taste good! Both us enjoyed the meal, haha. If it is not because of SGD50 voucher meal I don't think I would ever thought of entering such restaurant.

Afterward, walked more to discover Orchard which I did not really do although I am here for 3 years already!



Go visit BoonBox if you haven't!

Comments

Popular Posts