me and my OM1n

Getting ready for another weekend trip!

Time to develop the film from OM1n!!

First view, impressed and happy with the tone and colours. Thanks Titterington in eBay for the wonderful refurbished piece of gem!

Introducing my lovely colleagues...!

Lily the film newcomer

Lili the new film/digital photographer.

Leon the newcomer

Leon the new digital photographer.

Su the OM cult member

and me, the Olympus OM cult. (I hope to collect more and more OM lenses!!!)

The only complain... These scans are way too over-sharpened! How I wish to have my own film scanner!

Comments

Michael said…
waaa so many new photographer
*吉吉吉* said…
hello=D
KANKI=D My name is Kat
And I discovered you from the photoes you taking in the NTU campus life=D
That're gorgeous!!
I am a Hong Kong Student who will be exchanged out to NTU the next fall semester.
And I feel so good because of your photoes!
I love photograghing also*V*
Hope to be friend with you^^

Popular Posts