Julmust, Glögg, Pepparkakor, The Santa Lucia day

Santa Lucia Day

These things popped out and stayed on the shelf of market in Stockholm for the Christmas. Well, I wish the mood for Christmas is as good as when I was back in Stockholm.

Julmust
A carbonated soft drink that outsells Coca-cola in christmas... Nvm... I don't like carbonated water that much anyway... but seems like Europeans like them just like they like beer and alcohol.

Glögg
Or known as Hot Wine in France. This is nice!! You heat up the glögg and mix in some nuts and raisins then drink... Despite its alcoholic content, it tasted so good to me!

Pepparkakor
Or gingerbread cookie. Heard about gingerbread men and so long time ago, especially from the Shrek movie, and I got to bite on them and it actually was addictive...

This must be some magic, I was reading through the old unfinished blog entries and when I decided to edit this, I realized, yes, today is Santa Lucia!!

The most celebrated festival throughout the duration of my stay in Stockholm, on December 13, the Santa Lucia day, 2 years back.

Santa Lucia?

There was a blast in Central Stockholm. I hope nothing much worse will happen after this incident.

Comments

Popular Posts