Analogue Hong Kong: 文武廟

Smoky, Dreamy

It's almost the end of September now, which means, I am already back from HK for more than a year. One of the reason why film is so great, I am only seeing the results now after more than 1 year!!!

Red Talisman

Smoky Rise

The small temple is located in Central Hong Kong. Unique because of the smokes and lights that penetrate through the ceiling into the temple.

Finally Michael pretended to pray against the light and hazy smoke. The tone killed me... Ouch. I must shoot more film with my Olympus OM2n and his little gems.

Prayer

Comments

HaOZh3 said…
Hi there, I was recommended to view some of your work by one of ur fren.. really impressed by them! your works are stunning!!! Hope to learn some photography skills from you =)
Kanki said…
ah thanks!
who recommended me so 'give face'! hahaha.

Popular Posts