Hello, short hair!

Before she cut away the hair, we wanted to do a photo session to remember this. We couldn't think of anywhere so I suggested we came back here to this little secret garden of ours.

For a girl, to trim away all the long hair that she had cared for, and loved, is not an easy decision at all. This is the first step that she took, courageously, towards the path of recovery. Recovery from a nightmare that almost every human being is afraid of.

So, she danced, in the soft morning light, on our favourite meadows. This is our ritual, our very own ritual to remember that she is now a fighter.

Goodbye, long hair

Goodbye, long hair

Goodbye, long hair

I did not have much confidence that she would be able to overcome this misfortune. But, seeing how she faced it, I am deeply impressed, by her strength and determination to stay strong. I know it is not easy at all, and I know her emotion swayed easily under such stress, but I will be equally strong, and optimistic about our future.

I am no longer shy to declare "I love you" to her.

Goodbye, long hair

Goodbye, long hair

After all, we are sharing the same cardigans, no?


Untitled

Comments

Popular Posts