Port Dickson, Polluted, yet it's where our memories linger

Sunshine 11

After falling into unconscious state (SLEEP) for about 4 to 5 hours, it's time for another entry! Well ain't it exciting to add entries into this blog, which means I have a bit 'extra' interestingness in my life.

Thought about the idea of taking sunset photos of Port Dickson. Although it's polluted to the extent that the sea water tastes bitter and very very salty, the view is still nice. I was tempted to hop into the water... and left my camera(and tripod) behind... NO... End up, wasted opportunities.

The Gamers

I think we forgot to continue this game of putting ugly make up for losers, in the midnight. Not sure whose idea to play make up on people who lost. Luckily I am just the photographer. I think it is still a good idea to have everyone's awful look taken down. Check out their ugly faces, which I like the photos ha ha:

I'm a Super Model Do u feel like hitting me? Big Winner Ah Guar

Attention!

One Piece Simulation

To friends that went to PD,
Here are the links to the photos(all original size!), save those you want, leave those you don't because some might seem similar and repetitive:

Not belong to any category:
Preparing

5 Noisy Girls:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5 + 1
6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Group Shots:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
11, 12, 13

Game creates new fashion:
1, 2, 3, 4

Hui Xin and her new make up:
1, 2, 3, 4

One Piece Samuel:
1, 2, 3

No Nick Cindy:
1, 2

There are so many Yong Han's!:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Comments

Popular Posts