That's the end of Traditional Black and White

Small exhibition of our products being produced within 4 or 5 weeks. Finally it has come to an end.

PHO215 Class

Good thing is, we still can go there and develop prints after exam! According to our master, Kheng-li. Looking at the picture below, I can't help to think the distance between people. As if, there is a barrier between each and everyone of us, be it protective or conservative or anything. And, this wall is very thick within me. Ha.

PHO 215

I felt myself so fake when I was being humble, under the praises of my classmates on my photos. Not very deep inside me, in fact I was flattered! Well, I only showed off to closer friends how they said I am good. Ha.

Indeed, a smaller class does bond people better, unlike my core, where there are 1000+ (Hopefully not exaggerating) and yet we always stick to our own group. Malaysians a group, Indonesians a group, Chinese a group, Singaporeans a group.

PHO 215
Why Elton looks so stunned.

PHO 215
Valerie also looks funny here.

After some small chit-chats, and after kheng-li had left, everyone is still exchanging contacts and such. Someone suggested, I think Gerrald, to eat in Siam Kitchen. $25 gone... T__T
Don't think I like buffet meal anymore. Although I'd like to eat a lot, but everytime when I went to eat buffet, I felt I was not really enjoying the food and forced myself to gulp down everything. The next day, I will surely feel the stomachache...
Luckily there were many of them who drove, so just tumpang and went out to eat. Ha ha.
Noticed that, there are already so many people, especially Singaporeans, are working while studying in university. I think, they are much more independent than me, who appear like useless brat to them I guess. Ha.

Comments

Popular Posts